Sunday, March 19, 2006

Vinyl Junkies Hall of Fame Vol 1: 石岡市の旧家 (指南オーディオ道場) 青柳邸の門構え

This is the first of reoccurring set of entries giving respect to the most inspired and committed vinyl junkies and record obsessives among us. And there are lots to choose from. Believe me. But why try the rest, when you can start with the best?

Allow me to set the scene:

The e-mail subject line caught my eye right away. "The most astoundingly beautiful audio pictures..." Audio pictures?!?!? Man, what's next? Movies with little scratch and sniff cards? (Of course, there is even a copyright battle going on about odorama, it turns out.) Being a big fan of synesthesia myself, I opened it with glee.

"...I've ever seen."

As I read on, it dawned on me.

"Take a few minutes out of your busy day to drool -- especially if, like myself, you're into the, ah, older stuff."

Knowing Clark, I quickly realized that this was going to be some high grade product. Audio product that is. As in gear. Well, see for yourself.

http://shu-ks.com/zakki/0aoyagitei.html

Thanks CJ! (and most of all...Mr. Aoyagi!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 arms?

http://shu-ks.com/zakki/P7310003003.jpg

wtf? delay?

great link!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Pace said...

Atually, I think its probably something to accomodate a particular kind of groove/platter or set of micropsychoacoustical variations in reproduction that matter a lot to a chosen few. I'll check and get back on that. More here.

http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/428300.html/

In the meantime, it sure looks illlllllll!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the questions that are now most keenly agitating the minds of the investing public and of financiers who cater for its wants, and also of employers and organisers of industry who are trying to see their way into after-the-war conditions, is that of the supply of capital. Don't waste the capital of your mind. It is now easier than ever to study for an online college degree. You can get more information at the online college degree course website

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home