Saturday, July 16, 2005

LOVE Quiz

I just got through checkin out the latest at Soul Imperialist. I love Joe's ocassional quizes and challenges, not to mention his insight and research/freezes. (Speaking of which, will the NSF fund this? Or this?)

Anyway, all of Joe's edutainment made me want to post my own quiz. The other night, I snapped this picture of "mista big pants" (who adorns my dashboard). But, there is something wrong with this picture. Can you guess what it is? Post your comments or not. I got a few ideas myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger wayne&wax said...

clearly, the dude's a mixmaster, what with no mixer and scratching two records at once (in two different directions!). the main thing that's wrong, though, is dude's button down, long-sleeve, collared shirt.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Joe Twist said...

I like his left-handed turntable, but
is that so wrong?

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dynamic Vantage Puts the 'Expressions' into Photoblogging, Version...
Aimed at amateur and experienced photographers, digital camera owners and artists, Expressions enables users to display and share their work online.

----------
Looking for term insurance price? Find information and pricing for term insurance price here.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home